Career Advancement or Executive Coaching
Achieve all your career goals faster and more easily with our Career Advancement or Executive Coaching services.
You Have Landed Your Perfect Job. Now What?
After accepting a new offer, you are delighted with your salary, benefits, and the role you will be playing at your new job. The employer is equally excited for having you on board and can’t wait for you to start. This is exciting—almost like a honeymoon. Everyone is so high that from here, you can only go down!Once onboard, you find out that your daily functions are not what you were promised. Your boss is not as charming as he seemed during the interviews. What’s worse, other people with whom you interviewed are already pulling out their daggers for you in a display of turf dominance. You almost feel like you are in one of the nightmares Ebenezer Scrooge had in the movie and play A Christmas Carol.
What Our Career Advancement or Executive Coaching Offers You
- First, you will get to know, precisely, what kind of organizational culture you are about to get yourself into.
- Second—and this is so critical to the fulfillment of your three-to five-year goals—you will proactively set, manage, and exceed the expectations of your leadership. At the same time, you will enlist them to enthusiastically help you achieve your goals, whatever they may be.
How This Package’s Components Benefit You
- working with uncooperative colleagues
- motivating staff
- getting leadership to sign off on your initiatives
- optimizing your effectiveness to accomplish more while limiting the hours you work
Enjoy Your Dream Career
Turning your dream job into a lasting and fulfilling experience starts with 1 click. Act as soon as you accept an offer or see that you need help. Career consultation and career coaching slots go quickly, and you want to make sure to put your best foot forward with your colleagues and managers from day one.
Not sure what package is right for you? Take our Career Strategy Quiz for a self-assessment of what tools would best work for you. You can always discuss your findings in your free Career Success Consultation.
Don’t want to miss out on this offer? Schedule your free 30-minute Career Success Consultation with our career success manager to learn how you can take your next steps. You don’t have anything to lose, because we guarantee your success.